Maisha Poa Reloaded Return Ticket:
Cover up to ten of your next kin members including parents, parents in law, spouse, children and siblings living in Kenya.
You may insure more relatives by paying for them applicable individual premium.
With this cover, you can purchase a travel return ticket and make contributions towards the funeral expense for the departed.
The amount is payable on every death of any of the insured dependents during the insurance period of any of the above dependents during the insurance period.
Diaspora Maisha Poa Get Me home Cash Plan:
This insurance caters for the last expense to ensure that Kenyans and their families living in the Diaspora receive dignified funeral and return home in the unfortunate event of death. It also covers repatriation of the body back home.
This covers the member and their family living in the Diaspora.
Diaspora Maisha Poa cash plan Benefits Features
- Adults 18- 35 years of age ( Maximum age at entry 85 Years) and for life thereafter
- Dependent Children 3 month -18 years or 23 years if enrolled in education institution.
- Waiting period- None for accidental but 3 months for illness related death.
- Claim notification – 3 months
- Extra children or dependants can be added at extra cost (applicable individual rates)
- Political violence and terrorism is covered automatically at no extra cost
- The war and riot exclusion is limited to active participation only.
- Insurance is on 24 hours cover and worldwide.
- The policy does NOT have an AIDS/HIV exclusion
Payment of lump sum upon death of an insured member due to illness, accident or natural causes after applicable waiting period.
Claims may be reported to us in any of the methods below for guidance:
- Phone calls
- Visit to our offices worldwide
Claims Documentation Requirements
The insurer requires but not restricted to only the following claims documentation:
- Death notification letter
- Death Certificate or Interim Certificate
- Coroner’s Certificate
- Copy of deceased id/passport
- Copy of id/passport of beneficiary
- Bank account details of the beneficiary
Settlement of claims
All claims shall be assessed and discharge voucher for signature by the policyholder issued. Payment into the beneficiary account will be made within a maximum of 3 working days upon receipt of duly signed Discharge voucher.